Monday, July 18, 2011

Nursery

I am already spilling over with ideas for our baby girl's nursery and ecstatic to begin the whole process! As I had seriously expected to and prepared myself to be having a boy, girl ideas are still pretty new but so exciting. I am all about pink, ruffles, lace, etc. and am planning the most gorgeous, low-budget & apartment-sized nursery yet. It is already so much fun. Here are some of the ideas I've had rolling around in my head. More to come later...

Starting with a simple white wooden crib:
I'll add in touches of soft blush pink,


And layer it with ruffles and lace, like this:




Or this,



Or this:


Or this:


The ideas keep coming and I am excited to start making them happen (with as much creative energy and as little money as possible...bring it!) My sister Rebekah is an AWESOME seamstress and is kindly willing to help in those areas where I lack experience and talent. It's going to be so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment